Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welded Nut Skull

There are custom built choppers made from unique parts and pieces out there, and then there are choppers literally made from parts and pieces. Josh Welton gets as original as they come with his custom built statues made from stuff found in most garages. The true artist in him revs the engine when he tig welds a custom skull light.



Josh writes, "This is the final sculpture in my Year of the Chopper project. You can read more about the project on my blog. The skull/headlight was tig welded on a nut. All 52 pieces are sold or are being sold for charity."



You really inspire me to get back into my garage and rummage around for skull art ideas, Josh. You do a great job of not only building these complex pieces, but you also manage to create style and grace with all of your choppers. I feel like I could really see this bike rolling down the highway, looking for adventure, in whatever comes it's way. Good luck with your charity sales, Josh.

If you would like to help Josh support his favorite charities then feel free to stop by his Etsy store to pick out a cutsom chopper statue of your own.

No comments: