Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pumpkin Skulls

With today being the unofficial start of Fall as well as the Halloween Season we bring you a pair of carved skulls from ToneCold in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada who told us: “Halloween is my favorite time of year. I love dressing up, scaring people, eating candy….and carving pumpkins! I carved these two a year ago, and in my opinion, these were two of the better results I’ve come up with. I thought they are perfect for the Skull-a-Day Blog!”



Carving C says:

What a great way to kick off the start of this fall season. Your designs are wonderful, I don’t believe I have ever been able to achieve such detail in any of the carvings I have done. Thank you for taking the time to submit your work, it will serve as an inspiration to all of us in this holiday season. For more inspiration, check out some other pumpkins from our other readers here.

No comments: