Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Simulacra - Version 6.1

Rachel Bender told us “I took this photo when I was visiting my lil' brother in UT. We were going to through a slot canyon, and stopped to have a snack near this rock. I couldn't resist and had to photograph it.”

Mj Taylor said: “I love this site! Found this beauty on the south west side of Belle Island in Richmond, VA. ”



Simon & C says:

♫ I am a Rock... I am a Simulacra... ♫ Welcome to the start of our new simulacra year. As we get ready for another exciting year of Sunday Simulacra we would like to take a moment and thank all of you who have submitted to this Skull-A-Day tradition and also thank those who have come along for this weekly journey.

Keep sending those pictures in, we always love seeing what our skull hunters find. Anyone is welcomed to participate, it's fun and it's easy- if you see a simulacra skull, photograph it and send those pictures in to our submissions address with a little something about what it is really and maybe a little about you.

1 comment:

Harley Warren said...

Wow the real life skull cave, did you see the Phantom out there?