Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dia de la Abby #74: Spilled Skull

Today, while looking for something, I bumped into my box of sequins and seed beads. The box hit the floor, spilling it's contents. While cleaning it up, I decided the sparkly pile deserved to be a skull. It's a symbol of the death of my tedious organization of the box contents.



Every other Thursday in the 5.0 year, I will post my own Dia de la Abby creations   Every Thursday in the 4.0 year, I posted my Dia de la Abby creations and occasionally tutorials with instructions on how I made my pieces. Hopefully you feel inspired by my posts just as I was by Noah's Skull-A-Day 1.0 daily project. Need more of me than just a weekly dose, follow me on  FacebookGoogle+ and/or Twitter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Susan van der Zwaag - Sondeyker said...

Great ! It can be that simple ;)

Abby Davis said...

Simple to make the mess. Hard to clean it up. I decided to wear socks while working today, so the stray seed beads stopped sticking to my feet. I cleaned up most of it.