Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pirate Skull Make-Up

Return submitter, Edward Przydzial sent us this great photo of him as a skull.


Edward does great work. I'm really impressed with this skull make-up. I love the gaunt look the texture gives to the skull face. The rest of the costume combined with the skull reminds me of Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. Pirates are people who you don't want to run into, and a skull one increases the scare factor. I've been looking at different skull make-up designs for an upcoming party, this is the 1st really masculine one that I've seen and I'm thrilled. I'll have to do something similar for my husband, when his need to be a skull arises. If any of you have made yourself into a skull or skeleton, please submit your photos to us. We would love to see them.

No comments: